Neurotypographical. [Neuro-typo-graphical], Adjective:
Describing a person who has Neurotypographia.
(in contrast with "Neurotypical" people).
Classical Diagnostic Symptoms:
- Bibliomania (love of reading & collecting books) and Graphomania (love of obsessive writing & drawing).
- Frequent production of automatic speech and automatic writing with distinctive style.
- Time dilation or contraction while producing and interpreting language.
- Strong sensitivity to certain sensory stimuli.
- Tendency to interpret meanings broadly (pan-semantica?) and produce artifacts with multiple interpretations.
- Choice of pen (or other media) alters thought dynamics.
- Manias and "conspiratorial thinking" are essentially always present, but can be productively channeled via discipline and education.
- Consistent cycling between introverted and extroverted phases.
- Acknowledgement, but not belief, of "New Age" ideation.
- Drive for integrative "big" ideas with universal scope.
- Individuals may be classified incorrectly under other DSM labels such as AD(H)D or otherwise.
Classical Prodromal Symptoms:
- Childhood fascination with stationary and office supplies, especially pen/pencil collecting. Sometimes excessive tape/glue/post-it use is also present.
- Delayed or poor handwriting as a child.
- Very early or late reading ability.
- Obsessions with Esoteric topics during childhood, such as: Alchemy, Egyptology, UFO's, alternative histories, famous mystics, the Occult, sex magick, NLP/persuasion, mind control, etc.
- Inexplicable Spiritual and/or Religious leanings.
- Passive roles in childhood trauma.
Note: the onset of Neurotypography can be catalyzed by consuming fontplays by other Neurotypographical thinkers such as: Marshall McLuhan, Rene Magritte, MC Escher, Buckminister Fuller, Ram Dass, etc.
If you or your child appear to be Neurotypographical, write on!
4/6/2021 03:17:45 pm
Good reading thhis post
10/31/2022 04:57:01 am
Process understand house however central pretty western. Company national maintain accept reflect call. Practice game today itself different white.
Leave a Reply.